Donate to Our Home
How to Give:
- Give Online This is an easy, secure, and fast way to make a one-time donation or set up an automatic recurring donation.
- Cash or Check: You can make your check payable to Little Sisters of the Poor and mail to:
Little Sisters of the Poor
1503 Michaels Road
Henrico, VA 23229
- Planned Giving: Planned gifts can be made through a will, estate plan or a deferred gift such as an IRA or retirement fund, life insurance policy, or charitable trust. Donors are encouraged to consult with a financial advisor, accountant, or attorney prior to making a gift.
Employer Matching Gifts: If your employer provides a matching gift program that may double your gift, please include any forms your company requires along with your check.
Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign: Our CVC code is: 3659.
- Memorials and Honorariums:Gifts may be made in memory of a loved one, to honor a special person in your life, or to recognize a significant anniversary or achievement. When making such a gift, please include the name of the deceased or the person you are honoring. If you would like for your honoree to be notified, please also include their mailing address.
- Gifts in Kind: See our Wish List or call Sr. Ophelia at (804)248-0101 if you have or would like to donate goods or services.
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, donations to the Little Sisters of the Poor are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Our corporate name is: Little Sisters of the Poor in Richmond.
Our tax I.D. number is: 54-0608201
A financial statement is available on request from the Commonwealth of Virginia Office of Consumer Affairs.